Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test - HTET (2015)
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test - HTET is conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani to ensure that persons recruited as teachers possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at Elementary, Secondary and Senior Secondary levels, one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools recognized by the Department of School Education, Haryana and affiliated by the Board of School Education, Haryana is that he/she should pass the “Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test”. “HTET 2015” will be conducted by this Board in accordance with these Guidelines and such other rules / regulations / instructions / policies laid down by the National Council for Teacher.
HTET 2015 Admit Card, Syllabus, Practice Sets, Answer Keys & Solved Question Papers.
- Answer Keys
- Practice Sets
- HTET Question Papers
- HTET Solved Question Papers
- Schedule of Examinations
- Admit Card
- Important Points To Remember
- Photo And Signature
- Applicability of HTET
- Unfairmeans and Malpractices
- General Information
- Award of Certificate
Instructions and Procedure for Online Application Form HTET (2015)
HTET 2015 wass scheduled to be held in August 2015 through Online (CBT) & Offline Mode. Candidates can choose the option while applying for HTET 2015. Please read the Information Bulletin of HTET (2015) carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form. Candidates can apply for HTET (2015) ‘ON-LINE' through website http://www.htet.nic.in
Submission of On-line application “Subject to Reconciliation of examination fee”.
For Online Mode :
- All Candidates except SC & Differently abled for each Level Rs.600/-
- SC & Differently Abled of Haryana Domicile only for each Level Rs.300/-
- SC & Differently Abled of Other State for each Level Rs.600/-
- All Candidates except SC & Differently abled for each Level Rs.700/-
- SC & Differently Abled of Haryana Domicile only for each Level Rs.350/-
- SC & Differently Abled of Other State for each Level Rs.700/-
Through e- Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in HDFC Bank, Union Bank of India & Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Application Procedure :
5 Simple Steps to be followed for apply online
Step 1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down system generated Registration No. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form. The Application Form mainly contains the personal details and contact details of the candidates. After successful submission of the data, Registration No. will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature. Note :
- The scanned images of photographs and signature should be in jpg format.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb.
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm×4.5 cm only.
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm×1.5 cm only.
- Candidate should upload colored photograph of good quality of passport size.
Step 4: Download e-Challan and Pay Examination Fee: The candidate has to select “Appropriate Bank e-Challan” to submit the application fee through bank. As soon as he selects, an e-Challan will be generated containing details of the candidate along with amount to be paid as per their category and level(s) opted. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest Core Banking Service (CBS) facility enabled Branch of the respective Bank for making payment. After payment, the candidate has to login again to the system and enter the details written on the e-Challan by the bank official like Transaction ID, Branch Code, Branch Name and date of fee deposit. After the details are uploaded, a Confirmation Page will be generated.
Step 5: Candidate should take printout of confirmation page for future reference.
No need to send the confirmation page to the Board’s Office.
Note : Application mode once selected would not be changed for all levels.